How Much Do We Know About Quora Marketing?
Quora marketing with unique features of your product or service can better show to international consumers.With more than 300 million monthly viewers, Quora will become a vital tool for international marketing in 2021. If you have not yet approached this comprehensive Q&A platform for B2B (business to business) marketing of your products globally, Stay with us to read this article and immediately start developing a strategy for Quora marketing.
What Is Qoura?
If you have one of those internet businesses that dream of selling your product or service globally, you must have used various methods of CEO, content marketing and digital marketing in general.The Quora site is a question and answer platform that allows users to ask questions, answer other people's questions, and even edit their own answers. In this platform, you can ask all kinds of questions in any field.
Why should we choose Quora Marketing?
How much do you know about your brand in the market? Does your brand determine the last word in the market? Do you have something to say among international competitors?
Leadership marketing is the art of using content in a way that introduces the business as the market leader. The purpose of this type of marketing is to show the customers that we are specialized in our field of work and our ideas are unique.
So if you want your audience to respect you, you have to create value for them. The important thing is to give them content at the right time. lead your job market, gain the respect of your customers and create value for them. But if you want to create value in international markets and you want to be strong in the world markets, you should consider Quora Marketing.
300 million people visit this website every month. These people not only ask questions about a variety of topics but also pass on information about different products, competitors, companies and industries.
Despite many other platforms, Quora has been able to keep its content ever-green; This means that your answers to people's questions will not be buried under many other answers, and will be available months or even years later.
In general, there are 5 strong reasons for Quora marketing on the Quora website
- Extraordinary Reach rate: By answering the questions of people in your field correctly and completely, you can attract more visitors.
- possibility to display in search engine: Quora questions can be searched in Google. If someone searches for a question on Google that has been answered in Quora, it can be seen in the top of search results.
- Potential to become a market leader: Currently, great writers and well-known people are working on this platform, by joining them and working with them, you can bring your brand name to the tongues.
- More quality traffic: If you can give people a complete and accurate answer and show how useful your product or service is to them and how it solves their problems, you can attract more traffic.
- Better Audience Review: Quora is a platform where real people look for real answers. If you answer them correctly, they will buy your products and services in return.
How Quora Marketing help improve the marketing process?
The Quora platform helps you discover frequently asked questions from your potential audience, based on which you can perform some of your market analysis operations, or even better design your content strategy.
To help you get the most out of your marketing campaign in Quora, I suggest you do these three things:
Publish: Participate in discussions and answer questions. In this way, you show that you are an expert.
Interact: Interact with popular audiences and potential subscribers and become an active member. If you comment on the discussions, republish them or vote for them, you show others that you are a member of this community.
Take intellectual leadership: If you give valuable answers to questions and provide unique opinions, you will build trust between people and your credibility will increase over time. This will make more people follow you and ask you questions.
In order to be able to better monitor your customers and competitors, you need to follow the issues related to you. In this way, you will be constantly informed about the issues that your potential customers are involved with.
You can also benefit from paid advertising in Quora. And show your product or service to a potential customers.
3 steps of Quora marketing strategy
1. Each time you answer a question, part of your profile is displayed to users. So this is the best place to develop your branding. Quora shows first 50 characters of the name and biography of your profile to the audience. So try to put your brand name in the first bio words.
In your complete biography, you can also use clickable links or references from others and put your website or social network address in it so that you can get more traffic. In addition to all these features, you can have bios specific to each topic that display different bios of you in different topics. So if you want to answer a question about social media, you can refer to your expertise in this field in your bio, and show this expertise when you answer the question of digital marketing.
2. Answer the questions responsibly:Perhaps the quickest benefit you can get from Quora marketing is building credibility or authority in your area of expertise. Answer questions, create value and be effective. But what makes a good question? According to many experts, appropriate answers to Quora questions provide statistics, have a source, and are complete and short enough, and pointing to an external source.
When you write a valuable, short and complete answer, add a link as a source. In this way, your information will be available in this section in the long run.
3. Publish your responses in an attractive way: Most people do not consider Quora to be a video network like Instagram. This is where you need to seize the opportunity and incorporate visual elements into your content to make it more attractive.
Many Quora users add images to their content to emphasize their accuracy. These images not only help to better understand the content, but also attract people's attention.In addition to the images, you can also change your writing style a bit, for example:
- Bold or italicize titles or some words.
- Use numbered and bullet lists.
- Add links to your texts.
- Invite Quora's audience to mention a variety of topics.
Now it's time to get into Quora and start your marketing, and in this way take the lead in the market and hit the market harder.