How to recover deleted Instagram photos
It is now possible to recover deleted stories and posts on Instagram because the meta-owned social media platform has introduced a feature that allows users to view and retrieve deleted stories and posts within 24 hours.
You Can Buy Right Now, Real & Instant Delivery with No-Drop Protection.
According to YouWinFame Technology, users can retrieve permanently posted or archived stories within 30 days of deleting them.
Instagram has created a new option under this new feature known as the Recently Deleted folder. Even if you delete one of your posts, you can still find deleted posts for 30 days in the recently deleted Instagram folder.
You can restore the post or you can delete it permanently within a month. All photos, videos, IGTV videos, reels, and stories that you delete from the app will be moved to the Recently Deleted folder so that you can access the deleted content at your own discretion. Here are some steps to help you recover deleted posts and stories on Instagram.
1. Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
2. Click on the three dot icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Select Account from the settings menu.
5. Click Recently Deleted and all the recently deleted content will be displayed.
6. Tap the post you want to retrieve.
7. Click on the three dot symbol above.
8. Choose from options that permanently delete or restore the post. Click Retrieve to retrieve the post.
9. To recover deleted posts, you must verify security using a dynamic password that you receive on your phone number or email ID.
10. Enter the dynamic password and tap OK to recover the deleted post.