Tumblr is a simple way to create a blog
Tumblr is a social network that is growing quietly. Tumblr has experienced tremendous growth while you've been on Facebook and Twitter. Tumblr has more than 50 million users so far, creating more than 104 billion posts.
Some of Tumblr's key benefits include:
- Quick use
- Easy start
- Ability to post images, audio and video and articles directly on the blog
- Ability to easily create a blog
- Ability to share a short part of a post
Tumblr shows you how to get the best results from this social network with detailed training for your business.
How does Tumblr work?
Basically you can post things like photos, articles or links. You can follow users on Tumblr and they can follow you. Tumblr has a very intuitive atmosphere and young users are more interested in it. Wherever you are on the internet, if you find something interesting, you can share it online as a mini-blog with the help of Tumblr. Just select the content with the desired image and click on the share on Tumblr option.
Using Tumblr is very easy, which makes it difficult to explain. By placing a simple blog, Tumblr has everything users want, such as stories, photos, GIF images, TV, links, quips, jokes, smart jokes, Spotify songs, mp3s, movies, fashion, art, etc. . Put in it. Tumblr consists of 225 million different blogs.
When you follow a blog, you will see all its posts in your dashboard. First, just go to https://www.tumblr.com. Register with an email that may not be real and a password and username. Then, if you wish, you can select or reject the blogs that are interesting to you. In the next step, you should complete your profile and follow the items you like and share content, video images, etc.
20 interesting things about Tumblr
Here are three key pointers in moving forward with Mr. David Karr's digital entrepreneurship. One is that most audiences now connect to sites via smartphones. So, do not forget the mobile version! Second, a network view of any business in today's world is mandatory. Even if you start a news site or write about cooking !! Everything in the networked world becomes successful and pervasive. Third, mobile applications and portal launches in different languages are a prerequisite for any business that wants to enter the digital world of the Internet today. Do not forget this. 2.5 billion Internet users, only a percentage are fluent in English. Successful businesses are updated in at least 2-3 living languages.
1. Tumblr was the fastest growing social media platform in the first half of 2014. With a 120% increase in the number of active users.
2. Since March, Tumblr has been ranked 29th in the Alexa Alexa World Rankings.
3. Tumblr has had 226.6 separate blogs since March.
4. 3.9 million new blogs were created in February.
5. As of March 2015, more than 105.2 billion posts have been published in Tumblr.
6. The network surpassed 100 billion posts on January 3rd.
7. 2.5 billion Tumblr posts were published in February.
8. 83.1 million Tumblr posts are published every day.
9. Tumblr is available in 13 languages.
10. 42% of Tumblr traffic comes from US users.
11. Tumblr attracted 35 million visitors from the United States alone in January.
12. Tumblr's main post about #TheDress received 73 million Rp views.
13. In the fourth quarter of 2014, the total number of Tumblr audiences (bloggers and visitors) reached 460 million, 9% more than in the third quarter of 2014.
14. From 2013 to 2014, the use of Tumblr mobile application increased by 33%.
15. Tumblr has the highest emotion rating (5.34) among all social platforms, or as Tumblr says, the website is a more positive place than any other social network.
16. Among Internet users, the 16-24 age group is the most active age group in Tumblr.
17. More than 70% of Tumblr users are in the 16-34 age group.
18. Among the more than 35 social media platforms tracked by the Global Web Index site; Tumblr has the youngest audience. Along with Tumblr, Instagram can also claim the youngest audience
Have. In fact, most Tumblr and Instagram audiences are under 35 years old.
19. 80% of active Tumblr users have access to this platform via mobile phone.
20. Posting actively reaches its peak at four o'clock in the afternoon, and Sunday is the busiest day on the platform.